Sunday 20 October 2013

A dialogue about the causes of failure in English and solution




RH Method 
Dialogue                                                     





There is no limit of creative questions. That is why, it is better to learn English than to memorize hundreds of dialogues. I think the relevant sentences must help the students write other dialogues as well.

1.Write a dialogue between the two friends about the causes of failure in English  and solution to this problem.

Rakib:    Hello Sumon, how are you?
Sumon:  I am fine, and you?
Rakib:    I am also fine but I am thinking about a matter.
Sumon:  What is the matter?
Rakib:    The matter is about the weakness of the students in English.
Sumon:  Why are you thinking about this matter?
Rakib:    You know that thousands of students fail in this subject every year.
Sumon:  You have said right .I think that these students have never thought this
    subject to be  their friend. The unpleasant truth is that they consider this   
    subject as their enemy. What do you think?
Rakib:   Right you are? I think that they  even do not know  that this language
  can be learnt and spoken. They only know how to memorize.
Sumon: Exactly  so. When they see any uncommon question in the exam, they
              become  senseless, perplexed and finally blame their lot.
Rakib: By suggesting them to memorize, a lot many teachers and lecturers are
misleading misguiding them. Do you know any solution to this?
Sumon: I think that they should read their text after learning English. If you ask
me any question in  Chinese language, I will not understand because I do
not know this language.
Rakib:  I think that they should speak English, read English newspaper and listen
to English news.
Sumon:I think that if speaking English is compulsory, they will be able to learn
this language. Otherwise,
             they will be failing in this subject ironically.
Rakib: Thanks for sharing your valuable thinking.
Sumon: Thank you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment